Furzehill Farm CL is located on the western edge of the New Forest between Ringwood and Fordingbridge. We keep strictly to the 5 vans maximum.
The charge per night from Jan 1st 2024 will be £25, no extra for awnings, pets, vehicles or occupants.
The CL will reopen on April 1st 2024
Being all grass pitches with no hard standings we find that the poor traction of Motorhomes can be a problem in Spring and Autumn so we will not be taking bookings for Motorhomes outside of the Summer period June/July/ August
Single nights when available will be £25 per night payable at time of booking. We ask for £50 deposit for the first week or part thereof booked, subsequent weeks £25 per week or part thereof that can be paid by Bank Transfer/BACS. The remainder of the total is due no less than 14 days before your arrival date also payable by Bank Transfer/BACS. Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
We have installed extra facilities and one new pitch to allow extra space so that each van can have its own EHU, Water supply and rubbish bin. Please read our ‘Rules of Use’ page before booking.
- The CL is open April – November exclusively to Caravan and Motorhome Club members, there is no tent only camping on the site. ‘Pup’ tents are OK
- The site is gently sloping with a gravel track giving access to the grass pitches, there are no hard standings.
- We have Electric Hookups for five vans
- The site opens directly onto the New Forest, you can leave the car parked on site and enjoy fantastic walks in all directions.
- Heywood Sumner lived close by a century ago, he wrote about this area and loved it deeply. Get a feel for the locality
- The site is a basic CL, there is a drinking water stand-pipe for each pitch and an emptying station for foul. Grey water may be piped into the field margin/hedge. Each pitch has its own bin for rubbish, recycling is centralised.
- Depending on your provider you might get a mobile phone signal, TV reception is flakey so why not escape from technology and enjoy being close to nature.
- Awning ground-sheets are a problem, they are killing the grass, so please use breathable and lift the sheet to air every few days.
- Wildlife and Walking are outstanding around Furzehill Farm. Birds and Reptiles are abundant and if you like waterfowl Blashford lakes is just a couple of miles away.
- At peak times we reserve the right to decline bookings for less that 3 nights.
- If you are booked in please set up and enjoy. Richard will likely drop by to check the bins etc and say hi! I In case of emergency we are usually in the garden of the Cabin which is just before Furzehill Farm. Please ring the bell that is on the side of the porch to get our attention. There is a Caravan Club CL sign on the gate.
The easiest way to get a feel of the location is to hover overhead thanks to Google: Furzehill Farm and environs from the air.
To locate the CL precisely you can use the co-ordinates from the CAMC web site. We suggest that our postcode is not helpful BUT ‘what three words’ is brilliant and worth checking out. Our W3W are ///flaking.issues.greet and the W3W link to our CL is https://w3w.co/flaking.issues.greet
Find the What Three Words web site here