Furzehill Farm CL is located on the western edge of the New Forest between Ringwood and Fordingbridge. We keep strictly to the 5 vans maximum.
The charge per night from Jan 1st 2020 will be £20* regardless of awnings, pets or number of occupants with one free night for every 7. For stays in multiples of 7 night that equates to an increase of just £1 per night.
Due to some cancellations we have limited availability in early September (plenty in October) – drop us an email email@example.com
We are opening July 4th but for July and August we are limiting the number of pitches to three rather than the five we are permitted. This is to allow extra space and so that each van can have its own EHU, Water supply and rubbiish bin. Please read our ‘Rules of Use’ page before booking.
- The CL is open all year exclusively to Caravan and Motorhome Club members, there is no tent only camping on the site.
- We have Electric Hookups for five vans
- The site opens directly onto the New Forest, you can leave the car parked on site and enjoy fantastic walks in all directions.
- Heywood Sumner lived close by a century ago, he wrote about this area and loved it deeply. Get a feel for the locality
- The site is a basic CL, there is a drinking water stand-pipe and an emptying station for foul and grey water.
- Depending on your provider you might get a mobile phone signal, TV reception is flakey so why not escape from technology and enjoy being close to nature.
- Wildlife and Walking are outstanding around Furzehill Farm. Birds and Reptiles are abundant and if you like waterfowl Blashford lakes is just a couple of miles away.
- At peak times we reserve the right to decline bookings for less that 3 nights.
- If you are booked in please set up and come and see us later at your convenience when you have settled in. We are usually in the garden of the Cabin which is just before Furzehill Farm. Please ring the bell that is on the side of the porch to get our attention. There is a Caravan Club CL sign on the gate. You may be allocated a pitch by email.
The easiest way to get a feel of the location is to hover overhead thanks to Google: Furzehill Farm and environs from the air.
To locate the CL precisely you can use the co-ordinates from the CAMC web site. We suggest that our postcode is not helpful BUT ‘what three words’ is brilliant and worth checking out. Our W3W are ///flaking.issues.greet and the W3W link to our CL is https://w3w.co/flaking.issues.greet
Find the What Three Words web site here