You will know by now that the CAMC has called for closure of all CL’s until June 30th. If you have a booking with us and paid a deposit we encourage you to allow us to carry that sum forwards until better times when we have re-opened. You can imagine with no income from the CL at least until July we need a little help and understanding.
We are going to hold off any action regarding refunds for 10 days until we can clarify where we stand on this matter. We hope you will bear with us on this one. Richard and Sue
Furzehill Farm CL is located on the western edge of the New Forest between Ringwood and Fordingbridge. We keep strictly to the 5 vans maximum.
The charge per night from Jan 1st 2020 will be £20* regardless of awnings, pets or number of occupants with one free night for every 7. For stays in multiples of 7 night that equates to an increase of just £1 per night.
- The CL is open all year exclusively to Caravan and Motorhome Club members, there is no tent only camping on the site.
- We have Electric Hookups for five vans
- The site opens directly onto the New Forest, you can leave the car parked on site and enjoy fantastic walks in all directions.
- Heywood Sumner lived close by a century ago, he wrote about this area and loved it deeply. Get a feel for the locality
- The site is a basic CL, there is a drinking water stand-pipe and an emptying station for foul and grey water.
- Depending on your provider you might get a mobile phone signal, TV reception is flakey so why not escape from technology and enjoy being close to nature.
- Wildlife and Walking are outstanding around Furzehill Farm. Birds and Reptiles are abundant and if you like waterfowl Blashford lakes is just a couple of miles away.
- * We have a couple of slightly less sheltered, more sloping pitches for which the charge is £12 per night.
- At peak times we reserve the right to decline bookings for less that 3 nights.
- If you are booked in please set up and come and see us later at your convenience when you have settled in. We are usually in the garden of the Cabin which is just before Furzehill Farm. Please ring the bell that is on the side of the porch to get our attention. There is a Caravan Club CL sign on the gate. We do not allocate pitches.
The easiest way to get a feel of the location is to hover overhead thanks to Google: Furzehill Farm and environs from the air.
To locate the CL precisely you can use the co-ordinates from the CAMC web site. We suggest that our postcode is not helpful BUT ‘what three words’ is brilliant and worth checking out. Our W3W are ///flaking.issues.greet and the W3W link to our CL is https://w3w.co/flaking.issues.greet
Find the What Three Words web site here