These rules are derived from our risk assessment of the Covid-19 situation and preparedness for reopening our site July 4th 2020. You can contact us through our page messenger on Facebook, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01425 655698
- Don’t come if you or a party member show any signs of Covid-19
- During your stay, if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 please depart immediately, you can let us know that you have left prematurely once you get home.
- Please arrive for your stay after 1pm on day of arrival and depart before 10am on day of departure.
- Bring gloves, sanitiser, soap and face masks with you, we will not be supplying any of those items.
- During July and August each pitch will have its own stand pipe for drinking water. Please sanitise before and after you use it and only use the stand pipe assigned to your pitch. We will sanitise the standpipe and bin after your departure but please sanitise before you leave.
- Each pitch will have a bin for all rubbish. Because of the problems with recycling separation, for the time being it will all be considered as refuse. Please collapse/condense containers if possible to economise on space.
Please Note: No exceptional items should be placed in the refuse bins, they are intended for normal items that arise from your stay. Old carpets, used BBQs, large packing boxes, shoes, wellingtons, chillers, clothes airers, curtains etc. should be taken home and disposed of at your local facility.
- If you are especially keen to recycle please take your recycling home and dispose of in your usual way. NO BBQ coals to be added to the bins. NO sharp objects such as broken glass etc. Only use the bin assigned to your pitch and please sanitise the handle(s) after use.
- Each pitch will have it’s own EHU, do not use an adjacent EHU
- No visitors during July and August – this may be extended into the Autumn
- Maintain 2 metre social distancing with other guests – some of them may be on the vulnerable list and very sensitive to appropriate distancing
- Dogs MUST be on leads or physically restrained at all times (as per CAMC rules)
- Payment can be by cash or cheque in a sealed envelope marked with your name and the amount on the outside. This must be done the day after arrival. You can place the envelope in the post box at The Cabin. As an alternative you can pay by BACS or PayPal but this must be done in full before arrival. Please email for details.
- When using the foul disposal please take appropriate precautions – we will not be supplying sanitiser or gloves. DO NOT put gloves or face masks into the foul disposal pit.
- The only way in and out of the site is via the galvanised metal entrance gate. This gate is the most potentially hazardous interface between users of the site. You must take special care to avoid cross contamination by sanitising your hands, washing your hands, wearing gloves and nominating one of your party as gate person.
The pedestrian gate by the foul disposal is PRIVATE and not for use by those staying on site.
- Please respect other site users, some will be very sensitive to distancing and may seem stand offish – keep your distance but offer a friendly greeting.
- Please make sure you know how to find us and avoid a dead end road that can trouble those relying on Postcode and SatNav. For precision What Three Words is best: ///flaking.issues.greet Please do NOT call at Furzehill Farm for directions or any other reason, there are residents there who are still shielding. The CL office is at ‘The Cabin’ which is signed and just before Furzehill Farm as you travel North.